F Modern Mommy: pregnancy fashion

pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

pregnancy fashion

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to post some non child fashion on here. In case you haven't caught on I am pregnant. Therefore, I have been sick, and super tired. My fashion has honestly stunk in the last few months and I have been in lazy attire wanting to take a nap but knowing there is no way my children would let me.  Adding to it I have a really hard time finding pregnant clothing that fits. Most are baggy and give off the appearance that I am trying to be gangster- Not a good look for me.

I actually looked decent today so I figured I had better capture this moment ;)

Shirt: Target
Jeans: kids consignment store ( I have a really hard time finding bottoms that fit so I was ecstatic to find these so low priced. They are GAP brand
Boots: 1318 ( where else?)

 fab-favorites-link-up

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment