F Modern Mommy: Little Pea Coat

pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Little Pea Coat

Guess what?! My Husband was a total sweety and got me a new camera for Christmas! (Old one broke) 
 It just arrived! That means you get to see lots more pictures of me and my kids again! Yeah you!  

Here is a super cute outfit of my oldest. The main thing I love about this, is the pea coat! There is nothing cuter than a little girl all dressed up in her pea coat :) 

She insisted on holding her hair water bottle and tried to get me wet the entire time. 
Such a funny kid.

 And here she is helping me water my dead plants. Yes, I have many dead plants. Plants don't do well at our house. We like the hardy plants that don't need attention and come back every year lol


Coat: JOU JOU- Shopko
Boots: Anna- Ebay
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment