F Modern Mommy: Meet Doranda

pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Meet Doranda

Meet Doranda

Hi, I'm Doranda from Watch Out for the Woestmans and I'm excited to be a guest blogger on Modern Mommy.  Jenifer is great and with four kids of my own I feel like I can relate.

I'm a photography on the side and I wore this outfit while taking a friends family photos.  It was perfect because I wanted to look nice but I needed to be in pants and flats.  I feel like black and white together usually has a more formal and less casual feel.  The patterned cardigan added some color and plus I was cold!  It's hard to take pictures with numb hands.
Shirt: Ross    Cardigan: Thrifted (but from target with tags!)   Belt: f21   Pants: Dance pants from dance class    Shoes: Payless





Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment