F Modern Mommy: Meet Courtney from All Things Unpredictable & Chic

pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Meet Courtney from All Things Unpredictable & Chic

Meet Courtney
I love teaming up with other modest bloggers! Courtney has a great blog that you will love! Enjoy!

Hello everyone! My name is Courtney Pruitt and I blog over at All Things Unpredictable & Chic!
I am glad to have this opportunity to guest post on Jenifer's blog and introduce you to little spot on the internet. I started a blog earlier this year as a fun hobby to do and to have a place to express myself and all the things that run through my brain! I am 23, married to my best friend, and living and working in Downtown Salt Lake City! Fashion to me is all about trying out new things and having fun! My blog consists of affordable fashion and expressing yourself through your own personal style. These days, anything goes! As long as you have confidence, you can truly pull off anything! 
Head over to my blog to see more of my outfits, DIY posts, recipes, and more!
The best thing about blogging is being able to meet other talented bloggers! I truly love seeing how creative people are so I'd love for you to stop by and say hello!
Follow me on

OUTFIT DETAILS
Sweater // Maeberry Vintage
Leggings // Forever 21
Shoes // Forever Young Shoes
Ring // Papa East
Hair Tie // TiedUpLooseEnds






                                                      post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment