F Modern Mommy: Sunday dress

pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday dress

I used to hate dresses, Now I love them! I love this dress from Mikarose. It is a lightweight material, flows nicely and ties in the back. I especially love this dress now that fall is coming up. What a great fall color! Mikarose has a website with a ton of cute dresses that actually cover you! They are probably average priced but if you are lucky enough to have a local Costco they come to the prices are a little lower there. I have made orders from this company both at Costco and online when I didn't want to wait months for them to come around again. I never had a problem with online ordering from them.

Dress: Mikarose
Boots: Qupid-1318 
Necklace: DEB


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic dress, I wished I could see the back though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I recognized this gorgeous "broad" I saw on Pinterest! Turns out I do!! Love your blog and love your style! So great to "see" you, even if only from afar. Hope all is well and your little girls are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's so good to hear from you as well! We are doing great. Hope things are going well for your family also. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.

    ReplyDelete