F Modern Mommy: Meet Janelle!

pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Meet Janelle!

Janelle is another modest fashion blogger. I found her blog and asked if she would do a guest blog trade. I love Janelle's style. She has some great fashion ideas. Enjoy!

I'm so excited to be doing a guest post for Jenifer and all you lovely readers! My name is Janelle and I blog over at Janelle In Real Life. I am a mom to a sweet little one-year-old boy and just recently graduated from college. I blog about my personal style because I hope to give inspiration for those looking for modest and affordable fashion! A lot of the fashion blogs out there have gorgeous outfits but are waaaaay out of my price range or don't fit the standard of modesty that I choose to dress with. I love being able to alter styles that I see to fit my personality and my modest standards! It's a fun challenge.




Where she got it: top: old navy // jeans: tj maxx // vest: aeropostale // boots: old navy // bracelets: nordstrom & local boutique
I love a good vest... it's so perfect for this time of year. It's an easy layer to add for a little warmth (and style) or you can take it off if it's too hot. Layers are the best, so hooray for fall!

So glad Jenifer let me take over her blog for the day! Feel free to follow along with my blog here!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment