F Modern Mommy: Getting cold

pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Getting cold

Guess what! My internet is working again!!! Now I can post more outfits for your viewing pleasure!

It is getting cold outside. I don't like the cold. That is why you will probably be viewing more pictures of me inside. lol I love the fall season, I just wish we had more of the "not too hot, not too cold" weather. Yeah, we didn't get much of that. But I can dream cant I?




Long Tank Top: Gordmans
Top: Zenana Outfitters-Gordmans
Jeans: L.A.S. Vault Denim Jean Party
Boots: Top Moda-1318 (or you can google them if you don't have this store in your area)
Necklace: Premier Designs (Did I even need to say where? That's practically all I wear lol Love them!)

Pin It!
spotlight-of-week
Totally Posted Tuesday

5 comments:

  1. I love this look! Your hair is beautiful, and the necklace adds so much to a basic, but very cute, outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Love the jeans!! Thanks for linking up for Passion For Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a chic yet comfy looking outfit, Jen. I am soo loving your booties :)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair!! And this is a very stylish outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking STUNNING! I love your hair too, great style! Hope you can link up to #fashionfriday again!

    ReplyDelete